In this video, Jeff talks about the reasons why he is going all in on Live streaming on Facebook.
- 00:27 – Introduction of the video
- 02:28 – The updates on the Facebook front from what I rememeber
- 04:09 – The updates on facebook advertising processes
- 05:35 – The latest update on Facebook
- 06:41 – Facebook certification
- 08:01 – Native advertisement
- 08:37 – People who practiced Native advertising
- 09:19 – “Good artists copy, Great artists steal.”
- 11:16 – For having Marketing ideas, its either you model it or you steal it but make sure to model from another industry.
- 13:38 – Why im going on Livestreaming
- 14.37 – Play offense and be innovative
- 15:35 – Youtube is currently saturated. I should play offense from it.
- 19:00 – Youtube vs facebook: the difference on how you can earn from advertisements from different platforms.
- 22:22 – My facebook channel and what I do everyday for livestreaming.
- 24:05 – IMDB
- 25:19 – This is not a theory. This will absolutely blow up
If you liked this episode, please leave us a review on iTunes by going to RealEstateStrategyLab.com/review and if you want to leave me a voice message, please call or text – 424-245-COGA / 424-245-2642.