In this episode, Jeff Coga speaks about why some of the best copies of advertising are from the 1920’s era. Tune in to listen what type of advertisement Jeff stole that was successful on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
- 00:26 – Introduction to the episode
- 01:56 – Leave a review here
- 02:30 – What did I steal from Madison Avenue?
- 02:50 – Real Estate Ad from Park VenDome – Click here
- 09:48 – Finding pockets where we’ve seen the appreciation
- 12:20 – Get ideas from Swiped.co
- 13:36 – Real Estate Advertorials – Sample of Advertorials click here
- 22:48 – Text I want ClientZen to – 424-245-COGA / 424-245-2642
If you liked this episode, please leave us a review on iTunes by going to RealEstateStrategyLab.com/review and if you want to leave me a voice message, please call or text – 424-245-COGA / 424-245-2642.