In this episode, Jeff Coga speaks about his e-commerce business and how a potential buyer knocked off his marketing strategies and became a competitor instead. Tune in to hear what Jeff did and how this story relates to your business in a competitive marketplace.
- 00:26 – Introduction of the episode
- 01:36 – Please leave us a review on iTunes by going to RealEstateStrategyLab.com/review
- 02:32 – How A Competitor Knocked Me Off And Why Offense Is ALWAYS Better Than Defense
- 02:50 – The Happy Pet Company
- 03:20 – Snout Magic – Get it here
- 04:03 – Paw Magic
- 05:45 – Selling my company/business online
- 13:17 – ‘The more you market in your market place, the more they will knock you off.’
- 14:42 – ‘I started strategic alliances with the people who tried to knock me off’
If you liked this episode, please leave us a review on iTunes by going to RealEstateStrategyLab.com/review and if you want to leave me a voice message, please call or text – 424-245-COGA / 424-245-2642.