Jeff’s week recap where he shared 6 contracts, 2 Open Escrow, 2 Mailbox Check, and Backed Out of 3 deals plus Story of Friendships.
- 00:21 – Introduction of the video
- 02:14 – the typical way wholesalers make money
- 03:11 – The things I did to get the contracts
- 04:11 – The new Ordinance of Los Angeles and how it affected the contracts
- 06:35 – How much do you get in wholesaling in LA
- 07:41 – 3 deals this week I did backed out of
- 08:50 – the reason why you only get 1 transaction vs multiple transactions in real estate
- 10:18 – People who needs to sell vs people who wants to sell
- 13:16 – The Millenial Age
- 15:16 – A sales strategy
- 17:09 – WHat are some other things that you can do to grow your business
If you liked this episode, please leave us a review on iTunes by going to RealEstateStrategyLab.com/review and if you want to leave me a voice message, please call or text – 424-245-COGA / 424-245-2642.